Race across the USA

Race across the USA
Beginning January 16, 2015 an international team of athletes will cross the United States on foot with the goal of inspiring a generation

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

I have failed as part of the Race Across the USA and I am very excited about the future.

My race is over but my journey has just begun?
The more I think about it the more I realize that a race is a pretty silly format to inspire kids to be healthy.  Pushing ones body past it's limits in order to beat someone else is not the message I wish to present to kids.
One of the things that made me fall in love with the 100 mile club is how that it open to everyone regardless of athletic ability.  It's not about who get's there first, it's about making positive decisions. Little things add up to big things
A run across the country is a perfect way to exemplify these ideals on a larger scale. For me it is no longer a a race it's a team effort.  There is no first place only a collective goal between my crew and anyone who want to join us in inspiring kids to be active and have a whole lot of fun in the process. 
Together with my awesome friend Jup Brown from New Zealand
and our crew Vanessa Runs her husband Shacky and our medic Alex
We want make some friends explore the country and run with you!
Jup and I were by far the highest fundraisers for the 100 Mile club as part of the race and together we have already raised over $10,000 which is pretty freaking AWESOME. Over 1,000 kids have been given a better chance a healthy future because of you and people just like you. 

Thank you to everyone who has made donation thus far and everyone who plans to in the future


I am not sure what tomorrow will I bring but that is how I have always have lived my live and I get excited thinking about it.


Globalstar has offered us some free service and we will have live tracking of where we are via  

More to come very soon and for quicker updates follow us on Facebook at


Come Join USa
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment